Privacy & Security
When you place an order, or provide feedback using our website, we may need to know your name and other information such as your postal address, email address, telephone number and bank account details. In order to optimise our services, we may use the information you provide us for the provision of products and services. We may also wish to provide you with information about our services which we think may be of interest to you. We may provide this information by telephone, post or email.
We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration and delivery.
We may occasionally monitor telephone calls for training purposes.
We keep information only for as long as we need it to provide you services, manage our business or as required by law or contract.
We use Endpoint Anti-virus to authenticate the security of our website and protect our data storage.
Should you have any questions or queries please contact us.
Workplace Creations Ltd
61 Bermondsey Street
Tel: 0207 407 2390
Company Registration no: 4551319
VAT no: 797 9702 53
Workplace Creations is a design, build and project management company that creates imaginative and effective spaces that work for people. Our vision is to be a leader in improving and professionalising design and build through offering an added value client-focused service. Our attention to detail and ability to build long-term relationships is driven by our core values of Enthusiasm, Integrity, Persistence, Passion, and Sustainability.
We believe that environmental sustainability must be inextricably woven into our core business model. We are committed to fulfilling compliance obligations, preventing pollution, and protecting and promoting the environment as part of the work we do. To enable this, we maintain a certified Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with the requirements of the International Environmental Standard ISO 14001:2015.
The development of our EMS has included a full and comprehensive materiality assessment, which has given rise to this policy and the establishment of meaningful objectives, targets, and plans that actively support the following UN Sustainable Development Goals:
- Quality Education (SGD 4)
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure (SDG 9)
- Reduced Inequalities (SDG 10)
- Responsible Consumption and Production (SDG 12)
- Climate Action (SDG 13)
- Life on Land (SDG 15)
- Partnership for the Goals (SDG 17)
Our current objectives include:
- Establishing a carbon footprint, reducing carbon emissions in line with science-based targets, and establishing a net zero target in line with the Science-Based Targets initiative.
- Continuing to implement procurement controls relative to our sustainability objectives, benchmarking supplier performance against set KPIs, and establishing improvement targets.
- Ensuring all our staff are trained in sustainability and climate literacy and implementing specific training in accordance with key EMS roles and responsibilities.
- To enhance a sense of belonging and foster meaningful relationships with all stakeholders through our steering group and external communications strategy.
- To continue to codify the environment within our business model, processes and practices.
- To promote purpose-driven change by measuring our performance against meaningful and demonstrable impact metrics and aim to additionally achieve B Corp Certification in 2024
Our Environmental Steering Group ensures there is robust governance in place to effectively implement this policy and measure progress against set targets to drive continual improvement. All staff are actively involved in developing and implementing our objectives and what they need to do to support our environmental policy.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis by senior management. A copy of the policy is available on our website, displayed in central office areas, and forms part of our onboarding process.
Workplace Creations is a design, build and project management company. We create imaginative and effective spaces that work for people and are committed to being a leader in improving and professionalising our work through offering an added value client-focused service. Our attention to detail and ability to build long-term relationships is driven by our core values of Enthusiasm, Integrity, Persistence, Passion, and sustainability.
To achieve this, we have established and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001: 2015. This ensures that our quality objectives, policies and procedures are embedded into our daily operations and adhered to at all times. This covers all activities over which we have control or influence including office-based work, on-site operations, supply, and logistics. We have also identified our risks and opportunities and measure and monitor our performance which enables us to continually improve our delivery.
In particular we are committed to:
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience specific to each customer.
- Developing robust process flows to ensure projects are properly managed at each stage and maintain continuity throughout the journey.
- Setting, reviewing, and measuring our progress against defined quality objectives.
- Continuing to implement procurement controls relative to our quality objectives, benchmarking supplier performance against set KPIs, and establishing improvement targets.
- Ensuring that all legal and other applicable requirements (including customer requirements) have been considered and met.
- Supporting SME’s in our small works division and measuring and monitoring the results.
- Ensuring that all staff are aware of their individual responsibilities in complying with the requirements of the QMS.
- Providing training to ensure that all staff have the required skills and competences to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Investigating any quality issues and ensuring that suitable improvement actions are implemented at the earliest opportunity.
- Encouraging feedback from all key stakeholders so we can fully understand and proactively manage any issues, and ensure the continual improvement of our QMS.
The Company’s senior management will ensure that this policy is maintained, relevant and reviewed on an annual basis. A copy of the policy is available on our website, displayed in central office areas, and forms part of our onboarding process.